for unforgettable memories
Too tired from your trip to Kefalonia? Just want to stay in and relax? Enjoy a relaxing swim in our pool, with a great view of the countryside.
Want to keep in shape during your holidays? Feeling guilty after a great feast at one of the local tavernas? No problem, just head to our gym and have a workout!
And for those who are seeking for alternative ways to unwind and relax we have a fantastic yoga area with great ambiance and of course a table tennis!
Hiking and Walking
The last year a network of trails, which bears the name “Erisos Footpaths” was created in our region. The three trails are sign-posted. While walking these paths, one can enjoy all the landscapes of the peninsula as well as discover the cultural secrets that no car can access. “The Cypress Trail” and “The Battery Trail” are within walking distance from the accommodation, 500 meters and 200 meters respectively. You can see the map here.
- Dafnoudi: Within walking distance from the accommodation (700 meters) you can find the beach of Dafnoudi, which is a very quiet small beach with pebbles and clear blue waters. In this particular beach you can also find a lovely little cave.
- Kimilia: One kilometer from the accommodation there is “Kimilia” beach, a small picturesque beach with blue waters and un unbelievable sea bottom. This beach combines the beauty of the forest and the sea.
- Emplisi: Within two kilometers from the accommodation in the main road, which leads to Fiscardo, you can find the beach of Emplisi, one of the largest beaches in the area with pebbles and a lovely sea bottom. On the left and the right side of the beach there are rocks from where you can enjoy your sunbathing or you can go for diving.
- Foki beach: Within three kilometers from the accommodation you can visit the Foki beach. Is one of the most picturesque spots in Cephalonia known for its dreamy landscape with olive tree forests that come down to the beach and offer natural shade. The area consists of small strips of pebbles with stunning view to the crystal clear water.
- Agia Ierousalim: Within three-kilometer distsnce from the accommodation “Agia Ierousalim” beach, is located, which is a small creek separated by a rock. This is an organized beach with sun beds and umbrellas. In this particular beach you can enjoy a beautiful sunset. The crossroad for this beach is situated on the main road, which leads from Antipata to Magganos village.
- Alaties: Within three-kilometer distance you can find the “Alaties” beach. This tiny yet beautiful cove offers crystalline turquoise waters and a chance a fascinated seabed.
- Myrtos: Within thirty-kilometer distance from the accommodation there is “Myrtos” beach, one of the most important poles of attraction in Kefalonia. The beach has a semi-circular shape surrounded by impressive white rocky cliffs with lush vegetation on the top of them creating a spectacular setting. The beach is well organized in the most part with umbrellas and sundecks.
- Fiscardo Boat Hire: The company Fiscardo Boat Hire, is located in picturesque fishing village of Fiscardo and specializes in the rental of small and large high-speed boats. With your own boat you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful beaches of the Ionian sea.
- The Marine adventure excursion: “Marine Adventure” cruises across the Ithaca and Fiscardo channel and offer you a day trip centered on learning a little of the area’s natural history and it’s fantastic marine environment in a fun, yet safe manner.
- Fiscardo-Divers: Fiscardo Divers Eco-Dive-Resort is a PADI RESORT managed by two French professional diving instructors and first aid instructors with a vast experience in diving and instructing scuba in Fiscardo since 2000. Fiscardo Divers organize trips for qualified divers, beginners and snorkelers.
Book your activities early to avoid frustration and lack of availability. Usually boat hire and diving lessons or trips need to be planned at least 2 days ahead. For additional information please contact the desired activity operator.